Thursday, July 10, 2008

Meet up with me on Multiply

Check out my Multiply site

I set up a Multiply site with my pictures, videos and blog and I want
to add you as my friend so you can see it. First, you need to join
Multiply! Once you join, you can also create your own site and share
anything you want, with anyone you want.

Here's the link:
http://multiply.com/si/M4t0gGaVt2E,cdCRKtpJrA

When all eyes are upon me
I ask God to help you fairly play,
To help you learn something in the game
And pray once the game is over
Whether you loss or win

When all eyes are upon me
I pray that competition make me strong
I pray that it makes my players strong
but never hostile to me or the opponents
if they are denied victory that should be our

Always Dear God let me help my players up
With dynamism needed to complete the journey
Skill to remind them that sports are just games
And that all the calls are fair
When all eyes are upon them

Omosun Sylvester
Planning Officer
Bells University of Technology
Ota,
ogun state
+234 8052130879
www.tribalpoetry.blogspot.com
www.bellsuniversity.blogspot.com

Thanks,
omosun

Stop e-mails, view our privacy policy, or report abuse:

http://multiply.com/bl/M4t0gGaVt2E,cdCRKtpJrA
We haven't added your email address to any lists, nor will we share it
with anyone at any time.
Copyright 2008 Multiply Inc.
6001 Park of Commerce, Boca Raton, FL 33487, USA

No comments: