Saturday, October 11, 2008

Can you assist Us into good Investment ?

¡Tengo nueva dirección de correo!
Ahora puedes escribirme a:pkobe3@yahoo.com.ve

Can you assist Us into good Investment?

- How family, hope all is is well? Sorry at this Perceived confusion or stress you may have receiving this letter, since we have not known ourselves or met previously. Despite that, I am constrained to write you because of the urgency of it and the source through which I got your contact gave me the confidence to reach you. By way of self introduction; I am Mrs. Pauline M. Kobe, a widow. My Husband was a top politician and well known rich cattle farmer from Sudan, he was a strong opposition member to the incumbent government and has indefatigably fought for the liberation of the minority Sudanese, he died in a helicopter crash alongside with 12 others members of his political party, and till date, what led to the helicopter crash is still unclear but I know that my husband was the target. I have a problem and I believe you will be of great assistance. Since after his death, I was trapped in obnoxious custom and traditional norms. Have suffered maltreatment along with my children and untold hardship in the hands of my late husband's family, simply because I did not bear a male child [heir apparent] for my husband and by their tradition, all that my late husband had, [wealth] belongs to his brothers/family. And I am to be remarried by his immediate younger brother which I vehemently refused because I 'm a religious person I always sought for God's direction in all my endeavors. On this basis, they conspired and took all that I suffered with my husband to acquire including treasures, houses and his bank particular seized by them. Am presently in a hospital where I have been undergoing treatment over my high blood pressure and diabetes which keep weighing me down and kept me totally handicapped at my age of 44yrs. few weeks ago, I wanted to go on medical treatment in Germany but my husband brothers ganged up again and stole my international passport just to further frustrate my life. Now, God has liberated me and my Daughters by discovery of Money belong to my late husband and to God be the glory, none of his family knows about this development as I write you this mail. I came to know this, through his Fiduciary Agent and the Money involved was made out of his business dealings overseas, in total of 7.5 Millions United States Dollars, kept somewhere for his investment purposes before his enemies took away his dear life. Upon hearing from you, I will introduce you to the Fiduciary Agent who assisted him in making the deposit to help into this transaction. Based on what I read about you on your profile, I need your involvement as a person of high profile and influential to help us relocate this funds to your Bank account and invest it into real estate or any other lucrative business of your choice as I think to be safe in your hand though it depends when we start moving forward, it has become very necessary and urgent I relocate it his money outside it's present location before my brother in-laws lay claims on it and that is my main reasons for contacting a foreigner like you to come in and receive this money as I cannot do it myself due to my bad health condition now. If I may ask to know, can you be able to arrange my traveling documents to your Country for my medical checkup if this money been transfer to your care?. My life has been devoted to working with children and I will use 10% of the total Money to fund charity, orphanages and widows in name of my late Husband while reserve the remaining for the future of my four lovely daughters, while 15% goes to you. Dear, since yesterday night, my sickness has becoming on unbearable and I have no other option than to thanks the lord Almighty for every situation found self. There is no reason to keep hold of the fund when I know that I may have no chance of enjoying it here on earth than to invest it for the future of Children. Therefore, I am serious in need of your word as I wait to know your decision on this appeal. As soon as I receive your reply I shall give you more details. May God bless you and your entire household. I advise you resend reply to my personal email address here: paulinekobe@live.com Regards, Mrs. Pauline Kobe and Children.

No comments: